Canada is known as a real paradise for immigrants, all thanks to a range of immigration programs & flexible residency requirements it offers.
If you are an entrepreneur or senior manager looking to immigrate to Canada, you have a perfect option available to you in the form of Provincial-Specific Nominee Programs. These programs help immigrant entrepreneurs/ senior managers to establish businesses in Canada by allowing them and their families to apply for permanent resident status.
Here we are going to discuss two popular Provincial Nominee Programs available for Senior Managers/Entrepreneurs to immigrate to Canada with their families.
- New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream
The New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream is designed for experienced business owners and senior managers who wish to become permanent residents by owning a business in New Brunswick (NB) and managing it, while residing in the Province.
In order to be eligible as a Business Applicant, candidates must:
- Be between 22 and 55 years of age;
- Hold at least a 2 year post-secondary diploma;
- Possess sufficient English and/or French language skills;
Show minimum three years of relevant and proven Business Ownership experience in the last five years; OR
Have Minimum 5 years Senior Management experience in last 5 years;
- Provide a business plan, approved by a New Brunswick government official;
- Have verifiable personal net worth of minimum CAD$600,000 of which at least CAD$300,000 must be liquid unencumbered funds;
- Ready to invest $250,000 CAD to establish the business successfully and support his/her all dependent family members for up to two years;
- Submit a conditionally refundable deposit of $100,000 CAD; and
- Make at least one business trip to New Brunswick and demonstrate an understanding of the province’s business environment.
The Nova Scotia Entrepreneurial stream is one of the streams of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) operated by the province of Nova Scotia. This stream is designed to attract individuals who wish to start or acquire a business and settle permanently in Nova Scotia.
In order to be eligible under the NSNP Entrepreneur Stream, applicants must:
- Be at least 21 years old;
- Have a minimum three years of business ownership experience OR more than five years of experience in a senior business manager role in the last 10 years;
- Make a minimum capital investment of $150,000 CAD to establish or purchase a business in Nova Scotia;
- Have a minimum $600,000 CAD in Net Business and Personal Assets;
- Possess sufficient language abilities in either English or French equivalent to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 in all four components (listening, speaking, writing and reading);
- Hold a minimum high school diploma;
- Have a Business Establishment Plan and be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the plan; and
- Intend to reside in Nova Scotia.
Key Benefits of investing under New Brunswick Entrepreneurial Stream & (NSNP) Entrepreneur Stream
- A valuable route to Canadian permanent residence
- Excellent opportunity to expand a business into the lucrative Canada
- Access to Free Education and Health care
- Can bring spouse and dependent children in the Canada
Apply with WWICS – Pioneers in immigration with over 26 years of experience
WWICS- the World’s Largest Immigration Group, is one stop solution for all resettlement requirements starting from the initial assessment of the applicant’s profile to the final settlement in destination country.
We have experienced business immigration specialists & lawyers, who provide prompt and cost-effective advice to any individual applying for Canada PNPs- Entrepreneurial Streams.
If you would like to explore the Canada PNP route, please share your details by filling in the form . Our team of investment experts will review your eligibility & contact you shortly to discuss your options!!