St Kitts is an island in the West Indie, surrounded by Caribbean Sea on the western side of the island and Atlantic Ocean on the eastern side.
Commonly termed as the twin-island Federation, the country offers one of the longest-running citizenship-by-investment programmes in the world.
Established in 1984, St Kitts & Nevis citizenship by investment is a perfect option for investors looking for a second passport for travel and ease of access to a number of countries. The ability to pass one’s citizenship to future generations by descent is one of the attractive features of this program.
Applicant can obtain St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship under 2 Investment schemes:
- By making a Non refundable contribution of $ 150,000 (single applicant) in its Sustainable Growth fund or Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation; or
- By purchasing either $ 200,000 / $ 400,000 shares in a govt. approved real-estate project.
A Limited Time discounted investment Offer
In July 2020, the St Kitts & Nevis government announced a new time-limited investment offer under its Sustainable Growth option, which offers the most straightforward and secure route to acquire citizenship of St Kitts and Nevis by investment.
According to the offer, a family of up to four can contribute US$150,000 to the Sustainable Growth Fund, instead of the usual US$195,000 and in return, they can live, work and study in the country, and enjoy visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to over 151 destinations including Schengen Area, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong.
The offer is Valid until 15th January 2021.
BENEFITS OF OBTAINING ST. KITTS AND NEVIS CITIZENSHIP
- Fast-track application process- receive Citizenship in just 2 months
- Visa free or visa-on-arrival travel to 151 countries
- Get access to world-class education and healthcare services along with lucrative international business opportunities
- Attractive tax regime with zero tax on worldwide income and inheritance
- No need to denounce the current nationality
- No need to fulfill any physical residency or language requirement
Due to the successful management of the COVID-19 pandemic, St. Kitts & Nevis has emerged as a premier and sought-after destination for international investors and families to obtain a second passport that can provide them a safe-haven as well as the freedom of movement during the pandemic.
WWICS – OFFERING EXPERT GUIDANCE AND ASSISTANCE ON ST. KITTS AND NEVIS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
World’s largest immigration group – WWICS is offering professional services to the investors/businesspersons to transform their dreams into reality and become a global business person under the different mobility programs since 1993.
If you wish to secure St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship, please share your details by filling in the form . Our team of investment experts will review your eligibility & will contact you soon to guide you at every step of the way: from the first consultation till obtaining St. Kitts & Nevis passport!!