The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) held 2023s First Draw on 10 January and sent 402 invitations to apply (ITA) for permanent residency (PR).
This OINP draw declared cut off score of 35 and above under the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream.
Profiles created with OINP between November 22, 2022 – January 10, 2023 were considered for this draw.
Furthermore, it was targeted at Skilled Trades Occupations and invited profiles created with OINP in below listed 49 occupations.
- NOC 22212 — Drafting technologists and technicians
- NOC 22221 — User support technicians
- NOC 22222 — Information systems testing technicians
- NOC 22301 — Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians
- NOC 22302 — Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians
- NOC 22311 — Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment)
- NOC 22312 — Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- NOC 72010 — Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations
Candidates, who wish to be considered for selection by the OINP through its Human Capital Priorities Stream or any of its Express Entry streams, are required to first submit a profile in the Express Entry pool.
The OINP regularly searches Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) Express Entry pool to find eligible candidates who meet the criteria of one of Ontario’s Express Entry immigration streams and then invite them to apply for Canadian permanent residence through regular draws.
Express Entry candidates, who receive a provincial nomination, get additional 600 points towards their CRS score, which effectively increase their chances to get an ITA for Canadian permanent residence in subsequent Express Entry draw.
Candidates, who received the NOI in this draw, now have 45 calendar days to submit their application for the provincial nomination to OINP.
Find out if you are eligible for Canadian immigration!!
To find out if you’re eligible for immigration to Canada under OINP, simply complete our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM ! A member of the WWICS team will review your eligibility and contact you to discuss your options to immigrate to Canada!