Golden Visa program is one of the most popular Citizenship/Residency-By-Investment Programs both in Europe and the world.
There are many European countries that are offering Golden passports to wealthy foreign investors & entrepreneurs who want to acquire residency in a certain country by investing in designated real estate projects or holding an investment for a fixed period of time.
A Golden Visa for a European country is particularly very sought-after option for foreign nationals as it allows them and their family members, freedom of movement throughout the entire Schengen Zone without any need of relocation.
Each European country that offers Golden passports has different eligibility criterion and investment options that range from real estate to government bonds and even non-refundable donations.
Established in 2012, Portugal’s Golden Visa programme is one of the most popular investment schemes in Europe all thanks to investment flexibility and enormous benefits it offers.
An investment in real estate in Portugal grants successful applicants and their families including dependent children a residency permit, which allows them the right to live, work and study in Portugal. One of the most attractive features of Portugal Residency is visa-free travel access to 26 countries in the European Union.
PROPERTY INVESTMENT OPTIONS
Under this investment option, the investor/main applicant can gain Portugal residency by investing under any of the following option:
- Acquire a property of minimum €500,000 or more worth
- Acquire a minimum 30-year-old or refurbishing requiring urban property hotel project of minimum €350,000 worth
- Acquire a property in a lower-density areas at 20% reduced investment (€280,000)
The Greek Golden Visa Programme is another popular option available for high-net worth individuals who want to make EUROPE their permanent home.
An excellent gateway to emerging regional markets, Greece grants a five-year residency visa to foreign nationals in exchange of a potential investment of €250,000 in real estate.
The residency permit is initially granted for five years. However, it can be renewed every five years provided the property investment is retained by the investor.
INVESTMENT PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
Get Golden Residency by making a minimum Investment of €250,000 in real estate.
- Investment required € 250,000 in real estate
- Source of funds should be legal
- No minimum stay requirement to retain/renew the visa
- Favourable family rules for dependents
- Children up to 21 years of age can also be included in the application
- Freedom to travel throughout the Schengen zone
Become a permanent resident of Spain by making an investment of 500,000 Euros in real estate!!
INVESTMENT PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Fast track program for investors to obtain Spain residency
- Free Movement within the Schengen area
- Family members – Spouse & dependent children can also be included in the application
- No minimum stay requirements
- Access to World’s best health care system & education system
Benefits of Obtaining Golden Residency/Citizenship:
- Fast & Easy process – Citizenship/residency within 6 months*
- Visa free or Visa on-arrival travel access to 150+ countries*
- Dual Citizenship is allowed
- Passport for all family members – Citizenship/Residency is granted to the applicant, spouse & dependents & can be passed to future generation by Decent
- Free trade access to Schengen countries
- Investment in real estate which earn good rental income
- Only 7 days stay requirement every year to maintain residency
- No need to pay taxes if non-resident
Do You Want To Get A Golden Passport? Connect With WWICS’ Experts!!
World’s Largest Immigration Group – WWICS brings to you a wonderful opportunity to invest into Real Estate or Government Bonds with finance options & secure golden residency & passport in one of the safest destinations in Europe.
The global resettlement experts at WWICS are here to guide you based on your family’s needs and your ability to achieve the set criteria. After intense strategizing and developing of the best investment option with an expert team of lawyers, financial consultants and real estate developers, WWICS ensures smooth processing of your application with the concerned authorities.
For more information, please contact our investment advisors in India, UAE, Canada, and Australia or fill this assessment form and our experts will get in touch with you shortly to guide you through your application process!!