The United States has always been a hot-spot for foreign investors all thanks to its stable and welcoming market, predictable and transparent legal system and outstanding infrastructure. As an excellent place to do business, the US offers foreign investors an access to the world’s most lucrative consumer market.
Investing in an exciting US business is one of the excellent and fast-track options to be a part of thriving US economy. Foreign investors who can invest a substantial amount of capital in a US enterprise can apply for the E2 investment visa.
The E2 investment visa allows foreign entrepreneurs of countries that have a Treaty of Trade and Commerce with the United States to live and work in the US based on a substantial investment in a legitimate enterprise. It is generally issued for two or five year periods and can continue to be extended indefinitely as long as the business continues in the US and keeps generating “more than enough revenue” to support the investor’s family.
Program Highlights and Benefits
- Unlimited number of extensions
- Investor’s spouse and dependent children under 21 years old may be included
- Investor’s spouse can apply to work anywhere in the U.S.
- Expeditious processing: U.S. E-2 visa can generally be obtained within 3 months
- Free high-school education for children in the U.S. with E-2 visa and in-state college tuition rates
- E-2 can have the potential to be converted to EB-5 over the course of time
- Investor and dependents may spend time in the U.S. without being subject to world-wide income tax
INVEST IN US RESTAURANT BUSINESS UNDER TERIYAKI MADNESS INVESTMENT PROGRAM
For high-net-worth individuals, who wish to enter and permanently settle in the US through E2 Investment Visa program, WWICS brings an exclusive TERIYAKI MADNESS INVESTMENT PROGRAM. Under this program, applicant needs to make an investment of USD 300, 000 in popular US chain of restaurants – Teriyaki Madness (“TMAD”).
As the E-2 investor, you will:
- Invest USD300,000 in a newly formed Teriyaki Madness restaurant with one other E-2 Investor in a location chosen by TMAD Experts
- Participate in distributions from income of your restaurant
- Participate in any gains and receive the balance of your capital account if you and the team ever decide to sell
- Class A Members will receive 80% of the income distributions from the restaurant, half of which belongs to you
There is no shortage of reasons why you should choose the United States for investment. The country’s business-friendly environment, quality of life, technology, infrastructure and workforce factors are beyond comparison. Regardless of industry, you can gain competitive advantages by investing and thriving in one of the most open markets on the planet.
For Further Information, Help, and Advice Contact WWICS!!
WWICS’ team of specialists has over 26 years of experience in immigration and resettlement services. The organisation has helped thousands of people to study and work in the United States and other countries across the world.
If you would like to explore the E2 visa route, please get in touch with our expert business immigration lawyers by filling your details and let us make your immigration procedure hassle-free, smooth and seamless.