Alberta PNP Draw – November 9, 2021
200 Express Entry candidates with minimum CRS scores of 343 received invitations to apply for provincial nomination for Canada PR
The Canadian province of Alberta released details of its latest immigration draw held on November 9, 2021.
A total of 200 immigration candidates received invitations, also known as Notification of Interest (NOI) Letters to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian Permanent Residency in this draw.
Invites were issued to immigration candidates, who had Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores of at least 343 in the Express Entry system.
The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program’s (AINP) Express Entry Stream allows the province to search the federal Express Entry Pool for candidates who meet its specific eligibility requirements and invite them to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence.
Applicants need to meet the following assessment criteria to submit an application to the Alberta Express Entry Stream. The applicant must:
- have an active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry pool
- meet the criteria of at least one of the federal immigration programs: Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Trades Program or Federal Skilled Worker Program
- intend to and be able to live and work in Alberta
- be working in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification
- have a Comprehensive Ranking System score of at least 300
In addition, there are certain factors that can increase applicant’s chances of receiving invitation, like:
- having a job offer and/or work experience in the province;
- hold a degree from a Canadian post-secondary institution and a valid job offer; or
- having a parent, child, or sibling who is a permanent resident or citizen in Alberta
Express Entry candidates who successfully receive a nomination from Alberta, obtain an additional 600 points toward their CRS score, which effectively increase their chances to get an invitation to apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence in subsequent Express Entry draw.
AINP has now invited total 6,359 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination so far in 2021.
Find out if you are eligible for Canadian immigration!!
To find out if you’re eligible for immigration to Canada, simply complete our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM! A member of the WWICS team will review your eligibility and contact you to discuss your options to immigrate to Canada!