The Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) announced a number of favourable updates to their investor citizenship programme.
Various changes has been introduced in the real estate option to make it more attractive for applicants as the donation in National Development Funds option has been the most popular among investors.
The changes announced by The Antigua and Barbuda CIU are as follows:
- The applicant can now qualify by purchasing a whole ownership unit at the $200,000 investment level.
- Under the real estate option, the government processing fees has been reduced from $50,000 to $30,000 USD for a family of up to four members.
- The CIU has increased processing fees under the donation option from USD 25,000 to USD 30,000
- Iraq has been removed from the restricted countries list
- Applicants from the restricted countries (Iran, North Korean, Somali, Sudanese, and Yemeni) will now entitled to apply if they hold legal residency in any other non-restricted country for at least 10 years and have no financial ties to any restricted country.
Limited Time Offer – Reduced fees for the addition of dependent children
In another important update, the Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) and the Cabinet of Antigua and Barbuda has approved a Limited Time Offer (LTO) on fees for the addition of dependent children to approved applications, which is as follows:
- Dependents aged 0 – 5 years: US$10,000.00
- Dependents aged 6 – 17 years: US$20,000.00
This Limited Time Offer (LTO) is effective immediately and valid till 31st October, 2020.
High time to apply for Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship under Investment program!!
Antigua and Barbuda – Antigua and Barbuda is an independent Commonwealth country, lying between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean; offers one of the most economical citizenship by investment programmes of the world.
Applicant can obtain Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship under 2 Investment schemes:
- By making a Non refundable contribution (minimum $ 100,000) in the National Development Funds; or
- By purchasing either $ 200,000 / $ 400,000 shares in a govt approved real estate projects.
We are quite sure that these programme changes will positively impact applicants interested in obtaining citizenship in the Antigua and Barbuda and will further support the local economy.
Considering Acquiring the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship?
World’s largest immigration group – WWICS is offering professional services to the investors/businesspersons to transform their dreams into reality and become a global business person under the different mobility programs since 1993.
After intense strategizing and developing of the best investment option with our team of Lawyers, Financial consultants and Real Estate Developers, we ensure smooth processing of your application with the concerned authorities.
If you need further information on the Antigua and Barbuda citizenship by Investment opportunity, contact us today by filling this form and book a free consultation with our trusted adviser. You will receive a guaranteed customized solution based on your personal circumstances!!