Ontario invited 699 Express Entry candidates with CRS scores as low as 358 to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence in latest Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) draw conducted on June 3.
Invited candidates may be eligible for the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP) and had work experience in one of following nine occupations:
- Financial managers (NOC 0111)
- Other administrative services managers (0114)
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (0124)
- Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111)
- Other financial officers (NOC 1114)
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122)
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012)
- Other primary health practitioners (NOC 3124)
- Dieticians and nutritionists (NOC 3132)
Candidates with Canadian work experience
A total of 167 invites or Notifications of Interest (NOIs) were given to Express Entry who had at least one year of work experience in Canada.
These candidates needed a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 358 and 439 in order to receive an invitation from Ontario.
Candidates With foreign work experience
A total of 532 invitations went to candidates who had done work experience abroad. These candidates needed CRS scores between 471 and 500.
In order to be invited, candidates first needed to have profiles in the federal Express Entry system.
If the candidates who received invites in this draw obtain the provincial nomination from Ontario, they will be awarded an additional 600 points towards their CRS scores. This will enable them to get prioritized for an invitation to apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence in subsequent federal Express Entry draw.
Ontario has a target to nominate 7,600 principal applicants this year. Out of this, 250 nominations will be issued to temporary workers in intermediate skilled occupations.
Find out if you are eligible for Canadian immigration!!
To find out if you’re eligible for immigration to Canada, simply complete our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM . A member of the WWICS team will review your eligibility and contact you to discuss your options to immigrate to Canada!