The Canadian province of Ontario invited 773 Express Entry candidates to apply for a provincial nomination in new immigration draw conducted on February 22, 2022.
Invitations were issued to candidates under the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP) of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
Candidates were required to have at least one year of work experience in one of the 18 targeted occupations and a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 455 and 600 in order to receive an invitation in this draw.
- NOC 0114 – Other administrative services managers
- NOC 0122 – Banking, credit and other investment managers
- NOC 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- NOC 0125 – Other business services managers
- NOC 0211 – Engineering managers
- NOC 0311 – Managers in health care
- NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers
- NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
- NOC 0711 – Construction managers
- NOC 0731 – Managers in transportation
- NOC 0911 – Manufacturing managers
- NOC 1121 – Human resources professionals
- NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
- NOC 2161 – Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries
- NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 3211 – Medical laboratory technologists
- NOC 3231 – Opticians
- NOC 3233 – Licensed practical nurses
OINP also removed CRS cap in this draw as prior to this invitation round, candidates whose CRS scores were above the maximum range (600 points) would not be eligible to apply for the nomination.
Ontario’s Provincial Nominee Program – the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) allows the province to select and nominate eligible foreign workers, international students and others with the required skills, experience and education for a nomination for permanent residence in Ontario.
Express Entry candidates, who received a provincial nomination from OINP or any other Express Entry aligned PNP, automatically get 600 additional points towards their overall CRS score. This almost confirms them an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence in Federal Express Entry Draws.
Candidates, who received an invitation in this immigration draw, now have 45 calendar days to submit their complete application for provincial nomination to OINP.
Find out if you are eligible for Canadian immigration!!
To find out if you’re eligible for immigration to Canada, simply complete our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM! A member of the WWICS team will review your eligibility and contact you to discuss your options to immigrate to Canada!