Canada is one of the world’s largest countries with immense opportunities. It is also rated one of the best places to conduct business credit goes to its knowledge-based economy.
The country is seeking entrepreneurs and investors who can contribute to its vibrant economy and meet the demands of its rapidly changing job market.
The Canadian Immigration runs various Business Programs that aim to attract entrepreneurs, the self-employed and businesspersons who are not yet Canadian residents or citizens to help promote and develop Canada’s economy and in return secure Canadian permanent residency for themselves and their family members.
If you would like to invest in your future and immigrate to Canada with your business venture; one of the best Canadian immigration options available for you is Start-up Visa Program.
The Start-up Visa program is designed for foreign entrepreneurs with the skills and potential to establish businesses in Canada by allowing them and their families to apply for Canadian permanent resident status.
In order to be eligible to apply to the Start-up Visa Program, the applicant must:
1) Own a qualifying business: Applicants, whether alone or as a group (up to 5 applicants), must own more than 50%, with each applicant owning at least 10% of the shares.
2) Get a letter of support form a designated organization, authorized by the Canadian Government. This could be either a Venture capital fund or Angel investor group or Business incubator.
Other important requirements
- Net worth: No minimum requirement
- Investment: Invest in an Innovative Business Plan
- Age: No minimum/maximum age restrictions
- Language proficiency: Minimum Level 5 of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) in speaking, listening, reading & writing in either English or French
- Criminal Record: Should not hold any criminal history
- Medical Record: Should not possess any serious health condition
- Settlement Funds: Meet IRCC’s proof of funds requirement
BENEFITS OF INVESTING UNDER START- UP VISA PROGRAM
- Quick pathway to get Canadian Permanent Residency permit for you & your family members
- One of the best countries to do business in the G20
- Easy access to the United States for business as well as travel purpose
- Accompanying Spouses can work in Canada while Children can attend Canadian schools
- Access to Canada’s excellent healthcare system
- Access to various Social-Security benefits
WWICS – Explore your options to obtain residence in the CANADA under Start-Up Visa Program
WWICS – World’s Largest Immigration Groups, with 25+ Offices all around the globe & more than 26 years of extensive experience in the field of Immigration, provides comprehensive Resettlement Solutions to investors & entrepreneurs.
Fill out this assessment form and one of our regulated immigration consultants will contact you soon to determine whether you qualify for immigration to Canada under Start-Up Visa program or under any another business program.